President Muhamadu Buhari has approved the renewal of the appointments of Nigerian TV Authority (NTA) executive directors.
President Buhari renewed their appointments as executive directors of the NTA for a second and final term of three years in a letter signed by the Secretary to the federation 's government, Boss Mustapha.
- Muhammad Labbo – Executive director news
- Wole Coker – Executive director programmes
- Steve Moses Okpanachi – Executive director engineering
- Abdulhamid Salihu Dembos – Executive director marketing
- Dr Steve Egbo – Executive director administration & training
- Mrs. Fatima Bada – Executive director finance
With the appointment of Mallam Lawal Umar Lalu, President Muhammadu Buhari has also resuscitated the position of executive director special duties.
Mallam lalu retired to the NTA as program director.
The appointments are pursuant to section 3(1) of the 1977 Nigerian Television Authority (establishment) Act.
The appointment will take effect from 1 April 2020.