If these are your issues, continue to read...
This is because it means less organic traffic, less exposure, and the opportunity to make money from advertising is reduced once your content or blog posts are not found by Google and other search engines.
In this tutorial, you will learn
- How to write content posts for search engines that are 100 percent optimized. Your content can fly and boost in the ranking until you master Search Engine Optimization using YOAST.
- How to use Google Search Console to index new or updated or modified content. The above knowledge and skills will make your content strong and important to the particular keywords for which you want to rank.
Your effort towards ranking and being noticed as a content producer must be guided
- No copying of content from other blogs and posting. Original content is KING.
- Plan the content by considering what your keywords are. Do not chase after one-word keywords. It makes your efforts at SEO and Google search dead on arrival.
- How to rank on Google
- Google Search Console
- Search Engine Optimization
- If you want to rank the keywords/keyphrase in mind, use them properly when they make sense to be used at vantage points in the material. Alternate keywords in the material and, if they exist, use synonyms.
- Ranked blog posts are mostly no less than 300 words. The longer, the stronger. It wouldn't be bad for between 400 and 800 words. Such material should be free from grammatical mistakes and spelling errors. Check your spelling and grammar here > Grammarcheck.net/editor/editor
- Where appropriate, use H2, H3, H2 headers and ensure that keywords/keyphrases are in certain headers. It would be possible for Google Search Engine to say what your content is about using the keyword headers in them
- Photos and Post titles are the content's eyes. Think carefully and come up with a good title that can cause your URL to be clicked by potential readers. These are must-have abilities that, if they are to be noticed, bloggers and content creators must master.
- Your meta marks, don't forget.
- Make sure that the material contains internal and external ties. They have to be important.
How to do a perfect SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) for blog posts
- Enter the main phrase of your first important emphasis in space. Avoid keywords for one-words. For this material, the Focus Keyphrase is shown in the below picture. The keyword or keyphrase of the emphasis is the search term for which you wish to rank with the post or page. You may also verify the insight of your content.
It tells you,
“The following words and word combinations occur the most in the content. These give an indication of what your content focuses on. If the words differ a lot from your topic, you might want to rewrite your content accordingly.”
The image below tells what the content is about right in the YOAST.
- Edit Quality of Snippet View. Remove it all and make specific entries manually based on content. In the image below, take a look at the default on the left and manually work on the right for this content.
- Work on the synonyms of Key phrase - You can ask yourself, as a content writer or blogger, what other keywords can people used to search for your content if they do not use the key phrase of focus? You may use these terms, but be careful not to lose track. We anticipate that people interested in the subject will search for How to rank on Google for this content, so it is keyed into the Key phrase synonyms space. This displays in the picture below of the outcomes of the above.
- Get your photo optimized. Get a sharp, high quality picture and compress it. After uploading, do not upload photos.
Choose the type of image you have and upload, such as JPG, PNG, etc.
Download, extract from the archive, and upload to your site once compression is completed.
Rename the picture, make sure it is part of the name with your focus keyphrase. Offer the picture a content-related title so that it can be indexed by search engines. Compressed photos load quicker, which ensures that websites and blogs load faster. A screenshot of the pictures compressed for this article is below.
Keep reading if you need responses to the How to rank on Google query.
How to use Google Search Console to index new post/article
- Log into your search console account.
- When you log into your console, at the top of the page, you see the image below : ￼￼
- Once you publish the content, you copy the URL of the post and paste it in the yellow space, and hit enter on your keyboard.
- Remain on the page until the indexing is done. It may take between 30seconds to 2 minutes to so.
- After indexing, check by clicking (CHECK LIVE VIEW) to see if the content has been indexed for google to crawl.
These are the moves that top bloggers take to hit their site with content that drives traffic. After doing a scan, you may have seen these on a search engine. It was because of the combination of efficient Search Engine Optimization and good practices from Google Search Console to ensure that the content is noticed.
Trust me, if you don't do any of the above, the content isn't going anywhere. Blogging is not about too much content a day, it is about quality, usable content that has been well indexed and made accessible to search engines. Final advice.