Have you submitted an application for the NYIF Loan 2021? Have you checked your status to see if you were among those who received or were paid recently?
See Tweet for training Commencement
Entrepreneurship training for shortlisted applicants for the #NYIF will commence on Monday March 22, 2021. Applicants that qualify will be informed in batches. Please all applicants are encouraged to check their emails regularly.— Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) (@FMYSD_NYIF) March 21, 2021
How to get NYIF Loan Approved
- Filling the online application form doesn’t translate getting the NYIF but meeting all checklists and requirements
- Before NYIF officials in-charge gets your loan request approved you should be willing to get trained, so the best way to get that done is to locate the training centres closer to you.
How to access NYIF loan
- Having a fundable business idea is the key here.
- Your business should be Registered
- This Loan is for a citizen of Nigeria which means the business should be owned by a Nigerian.
- You should have an identification such as international passport or voters card/NIN and guarantors.
- You don’t need to know anyone before getting the loan.
NYIF Application Form Portal Login Requirements
Applying as an Individuals or sole proprietors you must:
- Be within the ages of 18 to 35 years and
- Have operational businesses in Nigeria.
How to Apply for NYIF Registration Form 2021
- Section 1: Go to NYIF portal: nyif.nmfb.com.ng/Applicants/New
- Section 2: Fill in your First Name, Middle Name, Surname Name and BVN.
- Section 3: Enter your Phone Number, Residential Address. Residential State, Residential State LGA, Gender and E-mail
- Section 4: Pick your Geo-Political Zone, State of origin, LGA and Educational Level.
- Section 5: Select Preferred Training Center, How did you hear about NYIF?, confirm your information are true before submitting.
About Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Programme
What does the NYIF Do? The Nigeria Youth Investment Fund is vision into giving out N250,000 – N500,000 grant to every young Nigerian under the age bracket of 18-35 years.
The NYIF application form portal is now open for interested candidates to apply.
When is NYIF Application Portal Closing date?
- No training fees
- Online training only
- Training duration -5 days.
NYIF Loan Application Portal
How to login to NYIF Application Portal
Do you want to log in to NYIF registration portal? Then, kindly visit nyif.nmfb.com.ng portal.
NYIF Official Website
The official website for these NYIF Application Form is: nyif.nmfb.com.ng portal.
How to Download NYIF Application Form
On your browser, type the following URL or just click on the link below:
- Just wait for a second for the page to load so, click on login button.
- Select your Business Category to Proceed.
NYIF Support Team Zonal Contact Numbers
07047024251: South-South ZONE
07047598382: North East ZONE
08181127180: North West ZONE
08152947812: South West ZONE
07087792103: North Central ZONE