The Hurford Youth Fellowship Program seeks to build leadership skills and harness the potential of young democracy activists from around the world.
- Through the Program, young activists spend three months at the World Movement’s Secretariat, during which they expand their global connections, share experiences with other activists from democracy movements around the world, and contribute to the development of the World Movement for Democracy and the World Youth Movement for Democracy.
- Hurford Youth Fellows engage in strategic meetings; conduct research; and organize and lead presentations, online discussions, and information-sharing sessions on key democracy issues.
- Upon the successful completion of each fellowship, the fellows serve as a regional/country focal point, working with the Hurford Youth Fellowship Alumni Network to remain involved and take the lead in World Youth Movement activities.
- Application is open to all Nationalities
- Applicants represent in the Hurford Youth Fellows Program must be no older than 30 years of age.
- They must demonstrate a strong interest in democratic activism and in the advancement of democracy in their respective communities as well as worldwide.
DEADLINE: July 1, 2019
To apply and for more information visit here.