Nigerian Ladies hate dirty nails
Money isn't everything you need to impress a lady- your appearance sometimes matters more
- Dirty Unkempt Fingernails: Nothing other than dirty fingers indicates a lack of concern and commitment to personal hygiene. The second most seen part of your body after your face is your hand. As lades do, you don't have to go for expensive pedicures, just cut them neatly, scrape the dirt underneath them and you're fine.
- Skin: Once a girl opened up to me about a guy she had met through a friend on the phone. She said she had seen him from the first 60 seconds- she knew there was no way. Why? For what? Skin of his. You should have seen the way on his neck she portrayed eczema. It's a symbol of his health, I wondered why she- she told me. In her words “If he can let his body get like that, just imagine the STDs he can let grow in his body (Choi) abi how am I supposed to lick that neck when we are making love!”Yes, ladies think like that too:
- Letting Your Lips Dry Up Like Sahara Dessert: It is currently harmattan season but that it is still not a good reason to let your lips dry up- some to the extent of cracking! It’s pretty hard for you to talk to anyone- male or female and they don’t notice your lips. Always have a lip balm at hand.
- Ignoring Rogue Hair: When you get older you sometimes find your hair "goes astray." Don't let them down. Fake hair from your ear or nose isn't a symbol of manhood and a lot of people will easily find it offensive.
- Wearing Too Much Perfume/Cologne: No matter how expensive your cologne is, if you have too much of it on, it smells cheap. That’s not an impression you want. A few sprays here and there is enough. You don’t want it to be too overpowering.