Meet Buhari Hate, Adamawa APC stakeholders Who Want the President killed by CoronavirusAPC in Adamawa thrives on the legacies of Bindow
- Say they wasted their fortune to bring him to power, the president in turn, disappointed them
- Consider Hon. Saad MC Tahir as a mad person, a political misfortune and not Yola South APC card carrying member/candidate
- Buhari has achieved nothing in Adamawa in the last six years
- APC in Adamawa thrives on the legacies of Bindow
- Buhari used to be extremely happy whenever he learnt someone has gone bankrupt
Adamu, who made the disparaging remark, stated that if he had to choose between Buhari and his Vice President, Yemi Osinbanjo, he would select the latter without hesitation.
According to sources familiar with the situation, the meeting took place between 3:00 and 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, August 8, 2021, at the residence of Mustapha Barkindo Aliyu Mustapha, the former commissioner of local government and chieftaincy affairs under the Bindow administration.
In an available audio clip, the APC leaders can be heard making bitter and derogatory remarks about President Muhammadu Buhari's person without being interrupted.
"I don't know why Coronavirus did not kill Buhari. If the president is placed side by side with Osinbajo, I would pick Osinbajo and leave Buhari," the voice credited to the Yola South APC chairman was heard lamenting in the viral audio clip, spoken in Fulfulde.
"It is better for the accursed president to die so that his vice can take over the leadership.
"We sold our properties to help the president win the election. We bought under wears, braziers, and cosmetic, which we used to give him a make up.
"If I'm averse to Osinbajo becoming the president, may God not give me the privilege of living till evening.
"Buhari has achieved nothing in Adamawa in the last six years.
"APC in Adamawa thrives on the legacies of Bindow.
We heard that Buhari used to be extremely happy whenever he learnt someone has gone bankrupt. We can't be worshipping him like others," Sirimbai said.