Let me introduce to You the First Class Lawyer. A product of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University.
Meet Barr Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor. She graduated with first Class at Nigeria Law School Lagos.
What you should know about Barr. Precious (first class Lawyer)
1. When she couldn’t get admission to Study law. She did 2years Diploma in Law in Unizik.
2. After her diploma in Law, she wasn’t able to secure admission to Study law. She went home frustrated.
3. After one year at Home, Barr Precious secured admission to Study law in Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University.
4. She was elected to be Lawsa Vice President then she became the first Female Lawsa President in COOU.
5. Barr. Precious graduated with first Class in COOU.
6. She was admitted to Nigeria Law school Lagos where she came out with first Class and was the only student from her set that got first class in Nigeria Law school.
Why do I tell you this story…. Impossible is Nothing. Destiny can be delayed but not denied.
If you appreciated this article, perhaps you might consider making a donation to The Gazette Nigeria. Our contributors and editors are unpaid but there are inevitable costs associated with running a website. We receive no independent funding and depend on our readers to help us, either with regular or one-off payments. You can donate here. Thank you.