Independent, deeply reported journalism is the fuel that powers a healthy and engaged society. We are covering the most important topics of our time and telling stories that would otherwise go untold.
You can share one-of-a-kind stories with us. Tell us what you have witnessed and share your moments
By sharing your story you agree to:
– By sharing your story, you agree that the Gazette Nigeria editorial team will edit and publish it on the print and digital platforms.
– The shared item should be an original work. It should not be published in any other platform before being shared with the Gazette Nigeria.
– All photos and videos must belong to the originator and should not be subjected to copyright issues.
– The Gazette Nigeria editorial team will promote the story on social media platforms.
– The Gazette Nigeria has the right to amend morally questionable facts.
– There will be no payment for the stories and pictures.
– By sharing, you are expected to take your privacy and others’ privacy into consideration.
– Your story should not hurt anyone’s sentiments, and should not be sexist in nature.
– You agree to the fact that The Gazette Nigeria editorial team will contact you regarding content related issues.