The Dangers of Feminism: Why the Fight for Equality is Harming WomenThousands of people believe in equal rights, but "feminism" is a word and a movement with which they disagree. If we've had firsthand experience with discrimination, we know it exists.
- Millions of individuals do not support the idea of equal rights and opportunities for men and women, both inside and externally.
- Thousands of people believe that men and women have already achieved equality.
- There are also lots of people who believe we aren't quite there yet and support initiatives to pave the road for men and women to have equal rights.
- Thousands of people believe in equal rights, yet "feminism" is a term and a movement that clashes with their particular ideas and ideals.
Finally, we all have gender bias, both conscious and unconscious, but most of us aren't aware of it.
What Is Feminism in the real context
Feminism is defined as:
- Advocating for women's rights on the basis of gender equality
- The philosophy of gender equality in politics, economics, and society.
- Belief in men and women being treated equally in terms of rights and opportunities
- The theory is that women have the same social, political, and other rights as males.
The Dangers of Feminism
They love to talk about “empowering women”, but the fact of the matter is the real definition of empowerment is “to have complete control over a situation.”
And to have complete control over a situation that you are powerless to change is a moot point.
To have complete control over a situation you have complete control over is what causes gender inequality, or more simply put, the growth of the feminist movement has come at the expense of men.
If you would like to know exactly what I mean by that, please read the introduction to this section, I promise you, it won’t take long at all.
The Fight for Equality
"When a man has been taught to respect a woman, he has learned a very great deal." -Abraham Lincoln
Problems women face today
If you're a woman, you're fully aware of the struggles that women face today. The fact that women only make up around half of the workforce is astounding.
Women now have to choose between working and raising their children. This makes it incredibly difficult for women to break into the world of entrepreneurship and leadership, which is dominated by men.
These problems are a direct outcome of feminism's unwarranted exploitation of women, as well as its toxic offshoots like Chastity Tarantula.
The solution to this is a response to this article in and of itself. Feminism is shattered, and it's past time for us to recognize it.
Feminism has divided women, under the guise of rights and equality, while fostering a more hostile, competitive, and more insular society, one in which the biggest victims of this anger and resentment are women themselves.