By Stanley Innocent
- You are just a noisemaker! 😂 - Qualify to speak about the things you speak about. You just got married for 6 months & you are already hosting "marriage seminars". I can see you are a man of Preacher of love. 😂 Your audience wants RESULT ORIENTED speakers, not THEORETICAL ones.
- They fear sitting in a session that would last forever. Oga, you've been speaking for 90 minutes nonstop. Really, you think they are really paying attention or their minds are in sapele? 😔 Stop over showing yourself, even money heist episodes are 45-50 minutes long! ♥ The attention span of an average individual is 8 seconds! No matter how intelligent your presentation sounds, don't exceed your time limit. ⌚
got more, kuku sign up for the closed session for speakers, teachers,
instructors, facilitators, and folks in the speaking industry.
I am organizing a class for Trainers, coaches, speakers, teachers, lecturers, spoken word artists, instructors, poets and folks in the speaking industry.
But it is not free.
Robert Greene said "despise the free lunch". 😂
But I'm making it ridiculously affordable just to filter commitment. 1k only. The lowest I've charged in my training career. 😂
I've been dubbed as a sought after Trainer and Speaker, probably on the top 10 of Yola's top speakers & I honestly want to help interested folks sail these waters in the same way that I do, or even better.
I'll be teaching: 📝
- understanding the psychology of your audience
- learning styles to adopt
- arresting & holding the attention of your audience
- creating content & unique delivery style
- psychological manipulation & emotional hypnosis
- effective communications & lots more.
I shared this on WhatsApp & the number of people who signed up proves that Speakers want to move from being noisemakers to note makers. When the student is ready, the master would appear. 🔥